Edward Still says goodbye to Eupen despite keeping in 1A

© BELGIUM

Edward Still will no longer be the coach of Eupen next season, which managed to maintain itself in the Jupiler Pro League on Sunday evening on the final day of the regular competition despite a heavy 7-0 pandering on the field of Dutch champion Club Brugge. The club announced this in a press release.

Michael Van DammeBron: BELGIAN

By mutual agreement, KAS Eupen and Edward Still have agreed not to renew their contract for the coming season.

After 17 games – in which he took 12 points – the cooperation between the 32-year-old trainer and the first division comes to an end. Still took over from Bernd Storck in mid-November last year and immediately won his first match against Seraing. After that, Eupen continued to struggle and played with fire by losing 1-5 on the final day against the major competitor in the relegation battle, Zulte Waregem. Because Essevee lost to Cercle Brugge on the final match day, Eupen still maintained itself in the Jupiler Pro League.

On Sunday, after the 7-0 defeat at Club Brugge, Still said he was open to a longer collaboration with AS Eupen. But today’s talks led to a farewell.

Previous Post

Real Madrid without Thibaut Courtois tonight against Girona: Red Devil suffers from abdominal complaints

Next Post

Loss for Arsenal: William Saliba does not get fit in time for clash against Man City

Related Posts