NBA Preseason; know games, schedules and where to watch live on TV and Internet.
The NBA prepares for the 2021-22 season, which promises to be heated by the return of normality in games, affected last year by the pandemic, official season opening will be on October 19th.
But before, the league will have duels for the pre-season that marks the preparation between the franchises. All 30 teams will play between the 3rd and 15th of October.
Important NBA Dates in 2021/22
- Beginning of the training period: 28/09
- Regular Season Opening: 10/19
- Game of the Stars (Cleveland): 02/20
- End of regular season: 4/10
- Start of Play-in: 12/04
- Decision of the Play-in: 15/04
- Beginning of playoffs: 16/04
- Start of finals: 06/02
- Game 7 of the Finals (if necessary): 06/19
- NBA Draft 2022: 23/06
How does the play-in
The dispute of play-in (recap of the playoffs), which will be between the 12th and 15th of May, will have, first, a game between the seventh and the eighth of each conference. Whoever wins, guarantees seventh place. Then they play ninth and tenth. The winner faces the loser of the first match for the last wave. A win in this game places the team in eighth in the playoffs.
Below, see the games of the week, schedules and where to watch! pre-season
Boston Celtics x Miami Heat – 19h30
Philadelphia 76ers x Detroit Pistons – 20h
Cleveland Cavaliers x Indiana Pacers – 20h
Washignton Wizards x New York Knicks – 20h30
Memphs Grizzlies x Chicago Bulls – 21h
Dallas Mavericks x Milwaukee Bucks – 21h
Houston Rockets x San Antonio Spurs – 21h30
Portland Trail Blazers x Golden State Warriors – 23h
As usual, the Christmas Round will feature five matches:
- Atlanta Hawks x New York Knicks (13h) – ESPN
- Boston Celtics x Milwaukee Bucks (15h30) – ESPN
- Golden State Warriors x Phoenix Suns (18h) – ESPN
- Brooklyn Nets x Los Angeles Lakers (21h) – ESPN
- Dallas Mavericks x Utah Jazz (23h30) – ESPN
Where to Watch the NBA Season 2021-2022 on TV?
The NBA is broadcast in Brazil by Band, on open TV; SportTV and ESPN, on closed television; and in the channel of NBA Brazil and Budweiser on YouTube. In addition, the operator Vivo still offers all games on pay-per-view, through the NBA League Pass.